Subject: Expression Builder Posted: 12/6/2022 Viewed: 1393 times
I have an Annual Water Use Rate of 195775488 m3 in the Current Accounts year (2000). I developed a growth rate expression for the next 35 years in the reference scenario as follows:
If(Year < 2021, Growth(0%), Growth(Key\Percent Increase in Irr.Demand by 2035\Irrigation Demand[%])).
The growth is 1.13% per year. In my next scenario for Irrigation Improvement, I want to reduce the water demand by 30% (From the Current Accounts), how do I include this in the previous expression? I tried multiplying it by 0.7 but the results have cumulative effect, it reducing 30% then 60% then 90%.... until the demand becomes 0m3.
Can anyone help please?
Mr. Miroslav Kandera
Subject: Re: Expression Builder Posted: 1/17/2023 Viewed: 981 times
probably a bit late to reply, but I would create new variable (let's call it "Growth"), which would have expression you created, and then in Annual Water Use, you can use expression "Growth*0. 7" or "Growth*1" or something more sophisticated to reduce it as you want in each scenario.